- Craft a new invention in just 5 minutes
- Building blocks are connected in a snap with magnetic Pogo Pins. Users can simply assemble the blocks to make creative gadgets without needing to write any code.
- No Coding Experience Required
- The graphical programming interface in the Neuron app enables beginners to easily create Neuron applications and add basic or advanced functionality (e.g. IoT) into their inventions.
- Continuously Updated Invention Guides
- The Neuron app comes with Invention Guides and video tutorials to show you how to get started building with the Inventor Kit. Follow, then lead with your own creative ideas.
Makeblock Neuron - Creative Lab Kit
The Makeblock Neuron is a programmable electronic modules platform that is specially designed for STEAM. It includes 30 different modules, like LED display, camera, ultrasonic sensor, motor, etc. With these modules, children are able to create their own gadgets, tools and toys. What they need to do is simply arranging the modules in the way they want. Also, the flow-based programming software frees children from complicated codes and still enables them to bring their blocks to life. In this way, the blocks can be both fun and useful.