The EC3-C keeps a similar shape design as the larger sizes in the series, preserving the distinctive feel while creating more flexibility in vertical movements.
Shortest in length of the EC series, the EC3 features an extended curved back that retains palm support and allows you to wrap your hand around the mouse comfortably. The shortened back of the EC3 creates more space at the base of the palm, which can benefit vertical movement. Considerable spacing on the right side to place your 4th and 5th fingers to adjust your grip. Easily adjust when pressing M1 and M2 buttons without having to change your overall position while holding the mouse. The curve on the right side allows claw grippers to hold and lift the mouse with ease.
- Asymmetrical ergonomic design with shorter overall length
- Reduced weight for additional movement flexibility and stability
- Soft resilient cable produces less bounce and drag during aggressive movements
- Raised and tilted attachment point with cable constraint
- 24-step scroll wheel with clear indents for each step.
- Driverless; plug and play
- 3360 sensor
- Dimensions: 119 x 61 x 41 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight (without cable): 70 g
- DPI: 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200
- USB: USB 2.0 / 3.0 Plug & Play
- 5 buttons
- Cable Length: 2m
- Report Rate: 125 / 500 / 1000 Hz
- Size: Small
- Ergonomic Design
- Paracord Cable
- 24-step Scroll Wheel