Beneath the BookBook shell that grips your iPad is a little kickstand that positions your screen at a comfortable typing or drawing angle. This feature makes using the iPad onscreen keyboard more comfortable when working in Pages or responding to emails. The artist in you will love how your wrist effortlessly glides across the angled iPad screen when drawing, illustrating or editing photos.
BookBook Case for iPad has dual zippers to keep the case closed, and you can unzip it just enough for the charging cord or another cable to slip through. The back cover window makes it easy to capture beautiful photos and 4K video with your iPad Pro. BookBook also has an interior pocket to stash a compact keyboard or paperwork. What about your Apple Pencil? BookBook has room for that too - right next to the iPad magnetic charger.
BookBook for iPad is part our of BookBook family of cases, including BookBook for iPhone and MacBook. Each BookBook protects your Apple products with high-quality leather, hardback book covers and a reinforced spine. As a bonus, BookBook protects your Apple device from theft by disguising it to look like a vintage book.
- Write and illustrate a book with BookBook
- Thoughtful touches inside and out
- Part of the BookBook collection
- Disguises your iPad as a vintage book
- Dual zippers to keep your case closed
- Back cover window so you can capture beautiful photos and 4K video
- Convienient kickstand for comfortable screen positioning Interior pocket to store all your important documents
- Storage for your Apple Pencil and iPad magnetic charger
- High-quality leather and reinforced spine design
- iPad Pro (Gen 3)