The Note+ delivers exellent precision and fluency, allowing you to let your ideas flow. Pair this with natural palm rejection that works with an extensive variety of Apps and your creation will no longer be limited - you will never have to worry about palm interference when you are painting or writing.
Note+ features advanced technology that supports 2,048 levels of pressure sensitivity and Tilt Support which allows you to tilt your Adonit Note+ against the screen to virtually create a "shade" effect in a drawing with specific brushes.
Programmable shortcut buttons can be personalised for your individual painting habits, like an eraser feature. The undo and redo features allow you to concentrate more on the composition and colour matching of your work.
The Note+ works with an extensive variety of apps that are normally used like Procreate, Concepts, Zen Brush 2, etc.
Charge your Note+ with the in-built USB-C connector - a 5-minute quick charge provides 1 hour of battery life. A full charge provides 10 straight hours of working time.
- Palm rejection - works with an extensive variety of Apps
- Pressure sensitivity - supports 2048 levels of pressure
- Tilt support - create a 'shade' effect with specific brushes
- Programmable shortcut buttons - program exclusive shortcut buttons
- Supports most iPad apps
- Excellent precision and fluency
- Charge with a USB-C connector
- Full charge (45 minutes) provides 10 hours of working time
- Replaceable tip
- Weight & Dimensions: 15g / 153 mm x 10.5mm
- iPad Air (3rd/4th Gen)
- iPad mini (5th/6th Gen)
- iPad (6th/7th/8th/9th Gen)
- iPad Pro (3rd/4th/5th Gen, 11" & 12.9") and newer model