Apple's new iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max have a significantly larger camera which causes the iPhone and Backbone One to fit tighter. This causes some interference with the camera and the bridge. The Backbone One Adapter is a premium Backbone accessory that allows for a smoother experience with phones that have very large cameras.
If you own an iPhone 13 Pro or Pro Max and are purchasing the Backbone One, it is recommended that you add this product to your cart free of charge. The adapter is useful, however, it is not strictly required.
To install the adapter:
- Extend your Backbone
- Slide it onto the bridge from the centre
- Push it into the left handle
* Only available with the purchase of Backbone One
* Cannot be sold separately
* Does not include Backbone One controller