Blisteringly fast, powerful, and sporting a new design pedigree, the Mad Catz R.A.T. 8+ professional gaming mouse combines the response and the control required to dominate within competitive FPS, ACT, RTS, and RPG titles. World-Famous optical sensor with adjustable lift-off height enables the 16,000 DPI sensor to be precisely calibrated, eliminating z-axis tracking issues, even when used in anger. Combined with eleven programmable buttons and four mode profiles can boast over 40 individual commands. An updated drag-and-drop software interface enables fast setup and detailed macro creation.
Specifications are leading edge, but more importantly, akin to adjustable weight system and features from a heavy weapon to a sports car, R.A.T. 8+ is precision engineered. The overall design directly focuses on the single purpose of improving performance within key PC eSports titles.
The R.A.T. 8+ is built for endurance, using materials and components specified to meet the demands. It also comes fitted with industry leading OMRON switches (a life of 50 million clicks), ensuring that those with the fastest clicking fingers won’t miss any action.
The RATs are precision engineered, making key parts of the product adjustable, to enhance and improve your playing style. The R.A.T. 8+ has an adjustable palm rest, whether your grip is palm, claw, or finger-tip, it can quickly adapt by adjusting in length to suit you.
- True 16000 CPI Gaming Optical Sensor: Pixart PMW 3389
- 4 DPI levels – switch on-the-fly
- Default Weighs 145g without USB cable
- 50 Million Click Long-Life OMRON switches in Left and Right buttons
- 11 Programmable buttons
- Adjustable weight system, palm rest, and thumb rest
- Low Friction PTFE glide feet.
- Precision aim setting helps your target more precisely
- USB poll rate from 125Hz up to 2000Hz
- 1.8 Metre braided USB cable
- Drag and Drop programming software for Windows
- Adjustable Lift-Off height, Rotating angle, and angle snap
- Adjustable Sensor Damping for soft gaming surfaces
- 3 independent RGB illumination zones