Introduce kids to the digital world with Osmo Genius Starter Kit and transform how kids learn. Osmo blends learning and fun and promises to give your child a wholesome learning experience. With 5 different games to learn Math, Physics, solve puzzles, improve vocabulary, and develop drawing skills. Make young minds explore creative ways to learn through Osmo Genius Starter Kit!
Osmo is Magic! We know kids learn by doing and that's why each game centres on a physical activity. Whether it’s arranging tangrams, zooming number cards around, or even freehand drawing, Osmo sees and reacts to every real-live move. Fun-filled & award winning learning games that interact with actual hand held pieces & an iPad, bringing a preschool child's game pieces & actions to life (no WiFi necessary for game play).
Prepare your child for the real world! With 5 interactive games that transform your iPad into a hands-on learning tool, Osmo's Genius Starter Kit teaches your child math, physics, art, and enables your little genius to hone their vocabulary and creative problem-solving skills. Genius Starter Kit uses an interactive experience to foster creativity, cognitive skills and problem-solving skills in kids by giving them a broader understanding of math, physics and art.
Suitable for ages 6 to 10+. Fosters creativity and social-emotional intelligence in kids and helps them gain self-confidence
- Get step-by-step instructions while learning crucial math and physics concepts, and acquire drawing skills and problem-solving skills
- Develop creativity, cognitive abilities, and spatial thinking skills while having fun thereby blurring the line between learning and fun
- Awaken your inner scientist, mathematician or physicist and develop lifelong skills. Prepare your child with knowledge about math, science and art and give them a broader understanding of vocabulary and spatial reasoning
- Five new hands-on learning games to engage kids:
Tangram: Think with shapes and create puzzles to match them with the image on the screen
Words: Expand your vocabulary with help from Mo the friendly Monster
Newton: Learn Physics concepts in creative ways
Masterpiece: Bring drawings to life with an interactive drawing tool
Numbers: Play with numbers and learn to add, subtract and multiply with ease.
- Approved by parents and teachers worldwide, used in over 30,000+ classrooms
- Parents can track game progress, using child game profiles, on a parent app
What's in the box:
- Osmo Base for iPad
- Tangram pieces
- Numbers tiles
- Words tiles
- 5 game apps: Numbers, Tangram, Words, Newton, and Masterpiece
- Stackable storage
What they'll learn:
- Number sense and math confidence
- Spatial sense and visual acuity
- Reading and vocabulary
- Creativity and problem solving
- Hand-eye coordination and self expression
- Compatible with all iPads except generation 1, iPad Pro 11-inch, and iPad Pro 12.9-inch. The minimum iOS version needed is iOS 9.
- Important: Requires an iPad to play. (Sold separately)
- Is the included base compatible with the Osmo Protective Case? Check here.
What is Osmo?
Osmo makes hands-on learning games in which players use objects in the real world to interact with the digital world shown on their iPad. Children playing Osmo have so much fun they don't realise they are learning.
How does Osmo work?
Osmo games are designed to work with an iPad. A child moves at their own speed through multiple levels. Osmo games ship with the game essentials, along with storage. No WiFi is necessary for game play.
What makes Osmo toys good for children?
Children learn best through play. Combining tangible pieces with an interactive game fires up a child’s imagination, inspires dreams and builds confidence and real-life skills.
How do children play with Osmo?
Osmo merges tactile exploration with innovative technology, actively engaging children in the learning process. Osmo is great for at home or classroom learning in pairs or on their own.
How does Osmo compare with other toys?
Osmo products stand in a class of their own providing meaningful game play which inspires learning. Osmo fuses digital game play and physical interaction to create fun and nutritious play experiences designed for all children.