- Change scales
- Change octaves
- Play chords just by pressing one note
- Play arpeggios
- Switch sounds
- Sustain notes in real time
- Connectivity / Ports: Bluetooth LE, 6 BLOCKS DNA connectors
- Power Source: Charges via connection to the Lightpad, Lightpad M and Seaboard Block
- Width: 48mm (1.9 inches)
- Height: 20mm (0.78 inches)
- Depth: 94mm (3.7 inches)
- Weight: 160g (0.35 pounds)
Live Block helps you perform faster. Switch scales and octaves, trigger chords and arpeggios, and sustain notes by clicking its control buttons. All these functions for live performance can be modified through included software, but Live Block puts them right at your fingertips — so you can fine-tune your performance in real time.
Perform with the Live Block
The Live Block is for performance. When you’re playing live — whether on stage or in your favorite chair — every second counts. The buttons let you switch scales and octaves, trigger chords and arpeggios, and sustain notes in real time.
Connect with a click
Live Block connects with a click to Lightpad Block or Seaboard Block. Just lift one finger from your musical surface, and you can adjust performance parameters in real time. Connect it to any part of Lightpad Block or Seaboard Block — or not at all. Live Block works wirelessly, even when it’s not physically connected.