The Thronmax MDrill Zero features Vertigain Technology which allows recording in unparalleled broadcast quality, with up to 10% more clarity & accuracy than other USB microphones.
MDrill Zero comes with 2 recording patterns - Cardioid and Omni-directional. Use Cardioid mode mostly for Vocal recording and omnidirectional mode for video conferencing or for meeting applications.
The Thronmax MDrill Zero comes equipped with a 3.5 mm headphone jack and allows you to listen to what you’re recording in real-time, without latency delays. You can adjust the volume of your headphones using a control on the front of the microphone.
- High definition studio grade HD recording
- Power Required/Consumption: 5V 150mA
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Bit Rate: 16bit
- 16mm and 10mm condenser high quality capsule: 2 condenser capsules can record any situation
- Recording Patterns: Cardioid, Omni-Directional
- Smooth flat frequency response of 20Hz – 20kHz
- Mute function
What's in the box:
- Thronmax Zero microphone
- Microphone Stand
- User Guide
- 2 metre USB-C braided cable
- Thronmax Stickers and warranty card
- Windows 10, Windows 8 (including 8.1), Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (Home and Professional)
- Mac OS X (10.4.11 or higher)
- PS4 Platforms
- Plug & Play - No Drivers Required
- Requires a minimum of 128 MB of RAM