Introducing the Satechi Aluminium Multi-Port Adapter V2 now equipped with an upgraded Micro SD card slot and refined aluminium design for a user-friendly experience. Now, feel the "click" when your Micro SD card has been properly inserted for a consistent connection.
Simply connect your HDMI cable from the Multi-Port Adapter to your monitor to enjoy crisp high-resolution display in up to 4K @ 60Hz resolution. Satechi recommend using HDMI 2.0 cables for optimum performance. Requires direct HDMI to HDMI connection.
Keep your laptop powered with its USB-C PD charging port, supporting pass-through charging up to 60W.
- Featuring an upgraded Micro SD card slot and refined aluminium design
- High-resolution display in up to 4K @ 60Hz resolution
- USB-C pass-through charging
- Easily connect to the internet by connecting an Ethernet cable from the Adapter to your router
- 2020/2019/2018/2017/2016 MacBook Pro, 2020/2018 MacBook Air, 2020/2018 iPad Pro, 2021 iMac M1, 2019/2017 iMac, iMac Pro, 2015/2016/2017 MacBook
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 3/Surface Pro 7/Go
- Google PixelBook Go
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro S
- HP Spectre Convertible
- Razer Blade
- Huawei Matebook and more USB-C devices
USB-A ports do not support charging or CD readers, including Apple SuperDrive. Satechi recommend connecting one bus-powered device at a time.