BenQ LK936ST 4K Short-Throw BlueCore Laser Projector
BenQ LK936ST 4K Short-Throw BlueCore Laser Projector
- In stock, ready to ship
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER PRODUCT
With an innovative 0.8 short throw ratio and 1.1x zoom capability, BenQ LK936ST are able to produce larger-than-life images in tight spaces. When installed 14 to 15 feet from the screen, it can project images nearly 10 feet tall. This allows the projector to be placed above and behind the hitting area without creating unsightly shadows and glare. No visual distractions means your practice will be more productive than ever.
Sometimes, due to obstruction or obstacles, a projector needs to be mounted off-centre. In cases like these the LK936ST lens shift feature can be used to properly align the image, shifting it up to 60 percent vertically and 23 percent horizontally relative to the size of the screen. After shifting, 3D keystone correction can be applied to achieve a flawless projected image.
To counteract the trapezoid effect that can occur when a projector is installed off-centre, BenQ LK936ST offers a three-dimensional keystone correction range up to +/-40° on both the horizontal and vertical axes, and that can rotate the projected image clockwise or counter clockwise. Corner Fit control can adjust each corner respectively, for perfectly aligned image geometry
BenQ laser technology guarantees reliable projection from any angle. Dynamic installation options such as 360 degree rotation and portrait applications, allows projection onto ceiling, walls, floors or angled signage.
LK936ST’s digital image shrinking and shift lets installers shrink the image to 75 percent of the original size in 0.5 percent increments via OSD menu. The image can also be shifted, so installers do not have to reinstall or adjust the projector physically in case the image is not precisely aligned on the desired frame and space.
LK936ST is equipped with a S/PDIF port that is able to support 5.1 channel surround sound output. The High-definition audio upgrade transforms your projector into a home theatre system that offers immersive entertainment experience of home golf, movies, music, gaming, and more.
LK936ST can be connected to the home automation control system, allowing you to manage and control your projector through your smartphone, tablet or personal computer.
LK936ST is equipped with ground breaking HDBaseT connectivity combines video, audio, RS-232 and LAN signal control signals from multiple sources including: PCs, laptops, document cameras, Blu-ray and DVDs onto a single RJ-45 cable. This ensures seamless transmissions up to 100 metres.
BenQ, the world’s No.1 DLP brand, introduces a full line of innovative projectors featuring proprietary DLP high brightness laser technology for large venue applications. Combining high brightness, excellent image quality, installation flexibility and a maintenance-free laser light source, BenQ Laser Projectors enable immersive public displays and innovative visual communication in ways never before possible.
- Superior Brightness: Zero-deviation alignment of laser diodes boosts luminous flux into the light tunnel, improving light efficacy.
- Superior Performance: Dual synchronised colour wheels utilise an additive yellow segment, stimulating precise RGBY spectra for optimal chromatic performance.
- Superior Durability: Comprising over two million micromirrors that reflect pure light through the colour wheel, the DLP chip is hermetically sealed to resist heat for over 20,000 hours without degradation.
LK936ST produces 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 resolution with 8.3 million distinct pixels for each frame to achieve CTA’s standard, and it utilises the revolutionary 0.47” single-DMD DLP technology to maximise the projector’s sleek, compact profile for immersive environment. With four times the resolution of Full HD 1080p, 4K UHD delivers awe-inspiring clarity and crisply defined details.
To ensure the best image quality, LK936ST adopts the cutting-edge 4K Image Upscaling Technology to further enhance the quality of projected images. LK936ST automatically upgrades the resolution of all projected images to 4K, guaranteeing superb image details.
LK936ST’s powerful laser projection utilises a dual colour wheel system that covers an unparalleled 92 percent of Rec.709, the industry-wide standard for colour reproduction in HD video and movies. Enjoy golf, movies, and games in perfect colour, knowing that what you’re seeing on screen is exactly what the director intended. In Addition, the increased colour ratios and pure laser-generated RGBY hues dramatically enhance colour saturation and guarantee superior projected image quality compared to lamp projectors.
Up to 5,100 lumens of brightness, LK936ST perfectly reproduce the lush greens and vivid blues of the golf course at home. In some laser projections, colour aberration can cause excess blues and purples where they are not intended. To eradicate this issue, BenQ teamed up with colour experts to develop and exclusive Golf Mode. A quick setting option, Golf Mode corrects purple fringing using the blue and green colours from popular golf software and allows golfers to immerse themselves in pleasantly natural reproductions of blue sky and green grass.
LK936ST comes with HDMI 2.0 ports that users can now effortlessly project content with much less friction and enjoy greater brightness and contrast range than SDR.
LK936ST is equipped with a certified DisplayPort 1.2a to transmit audio and video signals simultaneously. The high bandwidth of DisplayPort 1.2a allows increased resolutions, higher refresh rates, and greater colour depth. In addition, the two little barb structures on the connector provide a friction lock and an optional mechanical latch.
The laser light source of BenQ LK936ST laser projectors is guaranteed for 20,000 hours of maintenance-free operation, saving on lamp replacement and maintenance costs. Based on the average brightness cut off of typical long-life lamps, the value of laser exceeds that of 10 lamp replacements over the life of the projector.
BenQ LK936ST laser projectors are based on the absolute reliability of 1chip DLP design. The highly durable DLP chip is rated to last over 100,000 hours without degradation, ensuring true-to-life colours and pristinely legible text for countless uses.
BenQ LK936ST laser projectors are designed with sealed laser modules and enclosed light engines that protect your projector from dust. Sealed components reduce service costs and downtime by preventing colour decay and colour wheel sensor failure, and by warding against visible spots appearing on the projected images.
BenQ laser light source supports continuous 24/7 operation and is suitable for public display applications. Users can choose from different light source modes and optimise energy consumption and delivers up to 20,000 hours.
DMS Local is a Device Info and Management software based on windows OS. For users who would like to control your displays remotely via LAN, you can download DMS Local software for your operation. DMS Local also supports Agent Mode. As Agent Mode can be connected to the Internet, local devices are also connected to the Cloud, thus integrating the features of DMS Cloud. As consequences, you can easily manage BenQ non-smart devices via DMS Cloud.
BenQ laser projectors are widely compatible with leading projector control systems including Extron, Crestron, AMX, and PJ-Link for network control via LAN, making it simple to integrate into corporate network infrastructures. When there is no LAN infrastructure, BenQ laser projectors also support RS-232 for reliable long-distance installations up to 15 metres.
- Brightness (ANSI lumens) 5100
- Native Resolution 4K UHD (3840×2160)
- Native Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Contrast Ratio (FOFO) 3,000,000:1
- Display Colour 30-bit (1.07 billion colours)
- Light Source: Laser
- Light Source Life: a. Normal 20000 hrs
- Throw Ratio: 0.81 ~0.89
- Zoom Ratio: 1.1x
- Lens: F/# =1.83 ~ 1.86 f= 8.6 ~ 9.4
- Projection Offset (Full-Height): 0 percent
- Keystone Adjustment: 3D, Vertical +/- 40 degrees; Horizontal +/- 40 degrees; Rotation +/- 40 degrees
- Lens Shift Vertical: -60 percent~ +60 percent
- Lens Shift Horizontal: -23 percent~ +23 percent
- Rec. 709 Coverage: 92 percent
- Picture Modes: 3D, Bright, DICOM SIM, Golf, Infographic, Presentation, sRGB, User 1, User 2, Video
- Input Lag: 34 ms (1080p at 60Hz)
- Resolution Support: VGA (640 x 480) to 4K UHD (3840 x 2160)
- Horizontal Frequency: 15K~135KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate: 23~240Hz
Specifications (I/O Interface):
- 2 x HDMI in HDMI-1 (2.0b/HDCP2.2) ,HDMI-2 (2.0b/HDCP2.2)
- 1 x Display Port
- 1 x LAN (RJ45)
- 1 x HDBaseT (RJ45) Control/Video/Audio
- 1 x 3D Sync in, VESA
- 1 x 3D Sync out, VESA
- 1 x USB Type A: USB Type A-1 (2.0/Power Supply2.0A)
- 1 x RS232 in (DB-9pin)
- 1 x Wired Remote in (3.5mm Mini Jack)
- 1 x Wired Remote out (3.5mm Mini Jack)
- 1 x DC 12V Trigger (3.5mm Jack)
- 1 x Speaker 10W
- 1 x Q x Audio out (3.5mm Mini Jack)
- 1 x HDMI Audio Return: ARC, 5.1 channel
- Audio out (S/PDIF) Multi-Channel, RAW
- Operating Temperature: 0~40 degrees Celsius
- Power Supply: AC 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Typical Power Consumption (110V): 440W
- Stand-by Power Consumption: less than 0.5W
- Network Stand-by Power Consumption: less than 2W
- Acoustic Noise (Typ./Eco.)(dB): 40/33
- Remote Control w/ Battery: RCA011
- Power Cord (by region) (Standard) ,x1 (1.8M)
- HDMI Cable (Standard) ,1.8m
- 3D Glasses (Optional) ,DGD5
- Installation Guide 1 (8L)
- Warranty Card (by region)
- Universal Ceiling Mount (Optional) ,CMG3
- HDMI Cable (Standard) 1.8m
- 1 x LAN (RJ45)
Dimensions & Weight:
- Dimensions: 416 x 166 x 351 mm (W x H x D)
- Net Weight: 7 kg
- Projection System: DLP
* For actual lens shift measurements, please refer to spec chart.
* Dust chamber test standard: JIS Class