BenQ LU935ST Laser Projector with 5500 Lumens & Short Throw Lens
BenQ LU935ST Laser Projector with 5500 Lumens & Short Throw Lens
- In stock, ready to ship
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER PRODUCT
The world’s No. 1 DLP brand BenQ introduces its full line of innovative corporate laser projectors with LU935ST, unleashing the WUXGA resolution for professional presentation in corporate settings.
Superior Bright Precision-Aligned High-Output Laser Source
- Zero-deviation alignment of laser diodes boosts luminous flux into the light tunnel, improving light efficacy to 5,000 lumens
Superior Performance Secondary Yellow-Infused Colour Wheel
- Dual synchronised colour wheels utilise an additive yellow segment, stimulating precise RGBY spectra for optimal chromatic performance
Superior Durability Hermetically Sealed DLP Chip
- Comprising over two million micromirrors that reflect pure light through the colour wheel, the DLP chip is hermetically sealed to resist heat for over 20,000 hours without degradation
- Hassle-free installation - With V/ H lens shift, 2D keystone and corner fit
- Amazing colour accuracy – 92 percent Rec 709 colour accuracy to see every detail
- Fast <17ms response enables realistic simulation and gaming
- 5500 ANSI lumens for Big screens - Will effortlessly fill large screens up to 20 feet wide
- Maintenance free design - Sealed IP5X laser engine means no dirty projector filters and 20,000 hour laser life
Ideal for golf/ flight simulation and retail applications, the LU935ST is equipped with a short-throw lens that will fill up a 12 foot wide screen from less than 10 feet away. This enables you to place the projector so that you can stand closer to the screen without casting a shadow.
The LU935ST features both a zoom function and vertical/horizontal lens shift to enable you to mount the projector in a protected area, while still enabling you to have a fully aligned image on your screen. You can move the image up and down up to 60 percent of the screen height – and adjust the horizontal position by 23 percent for an off-axis mounting location. The zoom lens can enlarge or reduce the image to enable you to move your mounting position as much as a foot on a fourteen foot wide screen.
Digital Keystone enables you to easily correct for vertical projector tilt, or if the projector is not square to the screen. With a few simple taps on the remote, you can adjust the image so that it properly fills your screen. BenQ’s corner fit technology enables you to identify and adjust the images to stretch or pull back the image to the four corners of your screen.
Digital Shrink enables you to mount the projector farther back from the screen and digitally adjust the image in 0.5 percent increments to correctly fit the screen. This is especially helpful in a golf simulator so the projector can be placed safely behind the hitting area.
The BenQ LU953ST can be mounted in any position, including sideways for a portrait image, or vertically for floor simulators without compromising performance or reliability. This is ideal for flight simulators or other specialty environments with unconventional screen locations.
BenQ exclusive white balance adjustments can reduce white balance variables between images projected from different projectors to such a low level that the most people cannot see any difference. This allows for seamless and accurate picture quality without disruptive discrepancies.
Custom Light Mode modulates light power output from 40 percent to 100 percent under a scale of 80 steps, optimizing the projected image in a variety of ambient lighting situations. It is especially useful for blending consistent brightness across multiple projections.
BenQ laser projectors run on Academy Award-winning DLP technology to deliver long-lasting and reliable colour for the life of the projector. The DLP chip is rated for 200,000 hours and will display stunning whites and accurate colours without the risk of yellowing over time.
BenQ LU935ST laser projector is designed with sealed laser modules and enclosed light engines to protect the DMD chip, colour wheel sensor, laser bank, and other optical components. It effectively eliminates colour wheel sensor failure, visible spots on the image and colour decay to significantly reduce service costs and downtime. The design has passed the dust chamber test standard JIS Class IP5X for superb dust protection.
Incorporating a colour wheel sensor with an ingenious anti-dust build-up features, BenQ LU935ST prolongs optimal performance by repelling dust that can accumulate on traditional sensor to block the IR signal and cause flickering, abnormal colours, or even shutdown.
LU935ST come with HDMI 2.0 ports that users can now effortlessly project content with much less friction and enjoy greater brightness and contrast range than SDR.
BenQ laser projectors deliver 20,000 hours of superior image quality and performance. The laser light source resists colour decay over time, making BenQ laser projectors ideal for multiple blending projections without concern for adjacent projectors generating different levels of brightness after a period of operation.
Ground breaking HDBaseT connectivity combines video, audio and device control signals from multiple sources including PCs, laptops, document cameras, Blu-ray and DVDs, onto a single CAT5 cable, capable of seamless transmissions up to 100 metres.
Wired Remote Control offers projector installers and IT managers extra set-up convenience and ease of operation. The added wired control functionality makes the device a dependable choice for projector installation adjustment.
Installers and IT managers can assign a specific remote control ID to each projector, avoiding signal interference and unintentional changes when installing multiple projectors in a venue.
Connect up to 3 projectors and project 3D content together by a single PC. Control at same time by RS-232 in and out connected together to make multi-screen projections.
Based on expertise gained from experience with near-zero latency displays used in gaming, LU935ST employs a Fast Mode to provide latency as low as 16.67ms so that audience benefit from responsive and realistic interactive scene when having fun.
With an impressive WUXGA (1920 x 1200) native resolution that far exceeds Full HD 1080p, BenQ LU935ST laser projector offers greater details and stunning image clarity when projecting high resolution images.
LU935ST’s powerful laser projection utilises a dual colour wheel system to produce unparalleled colour performance that achieves a 92% Rec.709 colour coverage. By increasing colour ratios and the purity of RGBY colour, LU935ST dramatically enhances colour saturation to ensure superior presentation quality.
LU935ST’s 5500lms high brightness produces wondrous displays in bright, compact exhibition spaces with superb image quality.
LU935ST laser projector creates strikingly clear images with stratospherically high 3,000,000:1 contrast ratio for true deep blacks, vivid rich colours and fine subtle details. LU935ST also features spontaneous response, requiring no wait to turn on or resume from blanking in true black for flexible performance capability.
BenQ projectors feature laser light source guaranteed for 20,000 hours of maintenance-free operation, saving costs for lamp replacement and maintenance. Based on the average brightness cut off of typical long-life lamps, value exceeds that of 10 lamp replacements over the life of the projector.
BenQ centralised control software is a management tool for computers that enables remote and centralised management of multiple digital projectors by IT administrators/ technicians via a local network. The management capabilities include the ability to remotely monitor, control, and configure projectors individually or as groups.
BenQ laser projectors are compatible with Creston, AMX and PJ Link control systems for convenient system integration with various third-party components and reduced cost to centrally maintain multiple projectors.
- Brightness (ANSI lumens) 5500
- Native Resolution WUXGA (1920x1200)
- Native Aspect Ratio 16:10
- Contrast Ratio (FOFO) 3,000,000:1
- Display Colour 30-bit (1.07 billion colours)
- Light Source Laser
- Light Source Life 20000 hrs
- Throw Ratio: 0.81 ~ 0.89
- Zoom Ratio 1.1x
- Lens: F/# = 1.83 ~ 1.86,f = 8.6 ~ 9.4 mm
- Projection Offset (Full-Height): 0 percent
- Keystone Adjustment: 2D, Vertical +/- 30 degrees; Horizontal +/- 30 degrees
- Lens Shift Vertical: Vertical: -60 percent~ +60 percent Horizonal: -23 percent~ +23 percent
- Rec. 709 Coverage 92 percent
- Picture Modes 3D ,Bright ,DICOM SIM ,Presentation ,sRGB ,User 1 ,User 2 ,Vivid
- Input Lag 16 ms (4K at 60Hz) *downscaling to 1080p
- Resolution Support VGA (640 x 480) to 4K UHD (3840 x 2160)
- Horizontal Frequency: 15K~102KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate: 23~120Hz
- 1 x PC in (D-sub 15pin) PC in-1
- 1 x Monitor out (D-sub 15pin)
- 2 x HDMI in HDMI-1 (2.0a/HDCP2.2) ,HDMI-2 (2.0a/HDCP2.2)
- 1 x LAN (RJ45)
- 1 x HDBaseT (RJ45) Control/Video/Audio
- 1 x 3D Sync in
- 1 x 3D Sync out
- 1 x USB Type A,USB Type A-1 (2.0/Power Supply1.5A)
- 1 x RS232 in (DB-9pin)
- 1 x Wired Remote in (3.5mm Mini Jack)
- 1 x DC 12V Trigger (3.5mm Jack)
- 2 x Speaker, 10W
- 1 x Audio in (3.5mm Mini Jack)
- 1 x Audio out (3.5mm Mini Jack)
- Operating Temperature: 0~40 degrees Celsius
- Power Supply: AC 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Typical Power Consumption (110V) 440W
- Stand-by Power Consumption less than 0.5W
- Network Stand-by Power Consumption less than 2W
- Remote Control w/ Battery: RCA011
- 1 x Power Cord (by region) (1.8M)
- 3D Glasses (Optional) ,DGD5
- Installation Guide: 1 (8L)
- Warranty Card (by region)
- Universal Ceiling Mount (Optional) ,CMG3
- 1 x LAN (RJ45)
Dimension & Weight:
- Dimensions: 416x166 x 351 mm (WxHxD)
- Net Weight: 7kg
- Projection System: DLP