Engineered as Satechi's most powerful adapter to date, the Satechi USB-C Dual Multimedia Adapter is your all-in-one solution to connect all your peripherals. Featuring a patent-pending dual-connector design, the Dual Multimedia Adapter includes two 4K HDMI ports (60Hz), USB-C PD 3.0 charging, Gigabit Ethernet, micro/SD card readers, and USB 3.0 ports. With an elegant, aluminium brushed finish and a convenient plug and play design, it has never been easier to connect your perfect work space.
The Dual Multimedia Adapter has a port for every peripheral with two 4K HDMI, a USB-C PD charging, Gigabit Ethernet, micro/SD card readers, and USB 3.0 ports.
Enjoy brilliant 4K 60Hz HDMI display extended across two monitors, for a stunning dual setup. Dual display not supported on Apple M1 Macs.
- Dual-connector design to expand your computer’s two USB-C ports
- A port for every peripheral
- Enjoy brilliant 4K 60Hz HDMI display extended across two monitors
- USB-C PD charging up to 60w
- 2 x 4K HDMI 60Hz
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Micro/SD card reader up to 104 Mbps
- 2 x USB-A 3.0 ports - up to 5 Gbps, does not support charging or CD readers
- 2020/2019/2018 MacBook Pro
- 2020/2018 MacBook Air
- 2020/2018 Mac Mini
- Does not support MacBook models with a single USB-C port
- Dual display not supported on Apple M1 Macs. Dual display supported only on Apple M1 Pro and Max
Note: requires a direct HDMI to HDMI connection – will not work with VGA, Thunderbolt or DVI displays. USB-A ports will not support CD readers, including Apple SuperDrive, or charge iPads. Satechi recommend connecting one bus-powered device at a time.